Is it a sign of labor coming soon when you feel sick to your stomach??

Im 35 weeks today. I went last week for my appt. he had checked me. and he said her head was real low. (he didnt have to reach that far). Doc also said I was having contractions. that he could tell. Which i already knew that. lol.
Idk i have been feeling really sick to my belly for the past hour. im dizzy and i keep getting hot flashes. on top of just being really tired.(i do have a 2 yr old lol)
What do you think???

KCsMom08

Asked by KCsMom08 at 10:06 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• OH and to mention. I have been nesting like a SOB lately. nonstop cleaning and I keep getting told to calm down and relax. I cant!!! LOL
    KCsMom08

Comment by KCsMom08 (original poster) at 10:07 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Could Be Give your OB a call they may want you to go to the hospital.G/L and Congrats. :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:29 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Its Possbile ! Or Near Anyways :) goodluck
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 10:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I'm curious for this too. I am 35-36 weeks and I have been having diarrhea and several contractions a day...head low just like you. I would like to make it to at least 37 weeks, but I am worried I might not make it that long and wonder what to expect if I go early.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:52 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• i am still constipated sorry tmi.. doc said if my little one was born this early she obvi would have to stay in the hospital for a couple months. scary!!!
    im just feeling sick... i havent have any morning sickness like throw up but wow do i feel like i need to now. and im dizzy. i think im just gonna try and sleep it off
    KCsMom08

Comment by KCsMom08 (original poster) at 11:06 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• This is my third pregnancy and in all of mine I have gotten some vomiting at the end. It feels like I have too much crammed in there to be able to eat comfortably, and I do end up throwing up sometimes. Yours sounds different though. Mine feels like an "overly full" feeling like after thanksgiving even if I only eat a little bit. Yours sounds like "sick" puking with the sweating and nausea.

Sorry! Hope it gets better. We don't have much longer!!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 2:52 PM on Apr. 28, 2011