WYR buy online or in a store?

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 10:12 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in

• I prefer in the store but will buy online if I cant find it
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 10:13 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Store, but there are certain things we just can't find a store for, so we buy online (certain cables, some business supplies, USPS clothing/accessories, for specifics).
    Anonymous

• In a Store due to that we are able to know if fits such as clothes and etc, but we buy alot of things online. Most of the times .. more like ALot of time we go to the store and find something we may want and then we go home and buy it online for a cheaper price :-)
    20_mama_3

Answer by 20_mama_3 at 10:19 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I like to get a little exercise in the stores

Wink
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:21 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• That's a hard one... I LOVE shopping online cause I never have to pay full price that way. But I HATE waiting for the shipping. And I love shopping in the stores because I can take my stuff home TODAY, but I have to pay more and deal with all 3 kids and the hubby...

So I'm gonna have to go with Online - It's cheaper and less of a headache... I just wish I could invent the wormhole so I didn't have to wait for UPS...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:32 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• i prefer buy in store. i can try it on, look for defects, or if it is scented i can smell it. nothing worst than buying an item that is my size online and then it does not fit because of the way it was "cut" like a pair of jeans.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 10:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• clothes and shoes or things that have to match something- store

I get stuff off ebay all the time, but it is stuff you can't really find in Walmart- cd's I want, tribal jewelry other miscelaneous things...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:42 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• IN STORE
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 8:12 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• For clothes and shoes and accessories I shop in the store. But many other things I get online. It is especially nice to shop online for holiday gifts and avoid the crowds!
    confused969

Answer by confused969 at 8:45 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• in store
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 12:38 PM on Apr. 28, 2011