could i be?? long sorry but please help

so i had my AFon 6/6/08-6/12/08(6 days) i went my doctor(not obgyn)cuz hes on vacation! so the doctor did my checkup because i had burning in my urine so she said i had a uti! plus that my cervix was soft and that my uterus was enlarged so she did a preg. test negative so that same day a blood test and told me it was negative but she thought my last period was on april 6 and it was in june could this be why. well im 5 days late and my breast hurt plus my nipple around it got a bit darker,my veins are more visible i have heartburn after everything i eat i'm gaining weight i'm sleepy all the time and i'm extermly moody and i feel bloated that my jeans dont want to fit and i'm extermley hungry any suggestions just waiting for my ob to get back...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Take a home test.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:31 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• get a 2nd opinion!?!
    Crystal_N

Answer by Crystal_N at 4:37 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I would take a home test, becaue at a week late, it sould give you a very good result. Maybe the Dr. Just took it way to early???
    Simonsmama

Answer by Simonsmama at 4:51 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• gurl i had the same problem when i went to the doctor but when i took a home prenancy test it wuz postive. then i went to the health department and the test came back positive. idk it wuz weird.
    angels2000

Answer by angels2000 at 10:52 PM on Jul. 13, 2008