Do you fix your hair everyday??

I am ashamed to say that I do not. I just let it go all over the place and don't do anything to it. But it stops today!!! I am going to make myself do my hair even if its in a ponytail, it will now be in a neat ponytail and not look like I just rolled out of bed.

jnb71584

Asked by jnb71584 at 10:26 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Well, if I didn't I would look terrible! Anything I do to my hair is totally put to death when I sleep on it. I'm not quite sure WTH I do to my head in bed, but it can't be good! I look like I had a fight with a cat, and he won!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:28 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Nope but I have dreadlocks so...lol....I keep them tight to my scalp by redoing them about once a week but I keep them in a ponytail and thats pretty much my hairstyle all the time lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 10:29 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• M-F yes. I try not to on weekends - usually a ponytail (mostly unbrushed)....but if I am going somewhere I try to at least do the bangs :) and I have to have at least mascara on to go out side
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 10:30 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• lol I have curly hair and do not do it every day. When it's curly it usually ends up in a ponytail. I will often straighten it though and not wash or brush it for days. Now don't think it's gross, my hair is healthy and shinny. When it's straight brushing it actually makes it look worse. I also don't have to cut my hair often, I'm pretty low maintniance (sp?).  Hair dresser says I have some of the healthies hair she's ever worked with.  I wonder if it would still be that way if I were to wash, brush and blow dry my hair every day?

AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 10:31 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I only really style my hair when I am going somewhere. Other than that, my hair is put up in a ponytail.
    ZBandMom

Answer by ZBandMom at 10:32 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• My hair is always put up in a ponytail or clips of some sort. Everyday...
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 10:35 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• No, I dont feel like doing it everyday my hair is pretty easy its curly so i just throw it in a ponytail
    mammaangelof4

Answer by mammaangelof4 at 10:45 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Right now I am not working and so no I do not do my hair everyday. I do wash it when I shower and brush it but styling is optional. Most times though my hair goes nuts, lol
    MKSmom09

Answer by MKSmom09 at 10:48 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• ditto. Only when I go out , other then that it's up in a pony tail.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 10:50 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• ditto. only when I go out on the week-ends . otherwise it goes up in a pony tail.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 10:52 PM on Apr. 27, 2011