What is the most romantic thing YOU have done for man latley?

Everyone that I know has this idea that it is up to the man to come up with the romance, I am not really sure that is fare, so I want to know what YOU as wife have done that is not something that is not done everyday, to show your man how much he means to you. It could be something as simply as a card or in my husbands case, letting him get a membership to Netflix, so he can watch what ever movie or play any game.

quest-for-truth

Asked by quest-for-truth at 10:36 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• funny, everyone i know thinks its the woman's job to keep the romance going. try a new sex position, wear new lingerie, talk dirty to him, etc etc. i think men should be putting more effort into the romance department if you ask me :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:39 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• oh to answer your question at hand.. hmm.. i guess the most romantic thing ive done for him lately is make his favorite meal.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:41 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• well, not sure if this counts, but I did fulfill a sexual fantasy of his last night....
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 10:41 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• hugged him

Answer by Bmat at 10:43 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I do little everyday things like bring him a cup of coffee in bed in the mornings, I do it often, so maybe it doesn't count, but if he ever did it for me, I'd be impressed!!
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 10:44 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I'm keeping him updated with what is happening with his favorite football team. He loves it!
    Mommee42boyz

Answer by Mommee42boyz at 10:49 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Because most men don't really care too much about romance, and the woman "needs" it more (generally speaking, obviously this isn't ALL cases).

That said, my husband is a touch man, so basically whenever I touch him in a loving manner, he loves it.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 10:53 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Men don't notice when we do little things. I stopped on the way home yesterday and got him a six pack of his fav. Brand. He had called me and said he had a rotten day. I let him sit on the porch and watch the sunset while I watched kids and made dinner even though it was his night to cook. The next day it was getting late, so I asked him what he was making for dinner. He said it was my turn! I told him no it wasn't cause I had cooked 3 nights in a row! He ordered pizza and told me it's my night to cook tonight. We have agreed that it doesn't count to purchase premade food. That's a night off for us both. He says ordering food on the phone is the same thing as cooking. And the jerk can't figure out why this upsets me! I've decided to heat up left over pizza for dinner tonight. Hey it counts!
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 10:05 AM on Apr. 28, 2011