What to buy my SIL?

I was actually done with christmas shopping. But now i talked to my SIL and asked her if she wouldnt like to come over on christmas eve. her BF (my brother of course lol) is working in Austria and he wont be home for christmas. But she is a very important family member and i love her. I dont want her to be alone on christmas eve (better said with her own family the whole time ).

But i didnt buy her anything yet. I have no clue what to get her :(
She is 19 years old. Im ashamed that i dont know much about her (the things she likes). She used to be obsessed with "Hello Kitty", but thats gone. lol... Any ideas. Oh yeah, she LOVES chocolade. But only chocolade? Thats not very personal.

i dont know.. :(

HELP

m.robertson811

Asked by m.robertson811 at 6:28 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Holidays

• a gift certificate to Bath and Body. Or maybe just a scent scent from there. Chocolate from a fancy candy store. a picture frame.
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 6:40 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• oh i said i dont want her to be with her own family all the time... she said that too btw. hehe her family is very kind and lovely. but she also belongs to our family. thats what i tried to say. sorry ;)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:29 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• A nice bath and body basket from one of those stores in the mall that sells gift baskets with a little of everything. Ya cant go wrong with Lavendar or Vanilla scents.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:45 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• ohhh... bath and body stuff. that sounds great... i guess she would like that. i already asked my brother but he couldnt think of anything either haha... he bought a mirror for her and then some wood to build her a nice frame for the mirror... so actually a picture frame would be good to... would match the mirror from my brother lol should i put a picture of myself in there? xD
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:52 PM on Dec. 3, 2008