How can i tell if this older guy likes me

i met this guy about 3 weeks ago and we talk once a week, not in a relationship. the day we met was at a party at my house he asked me for my number and what i like to do and everything. then he helped me wash the dishes and he follwed me outside. he grabbed my hand and we were holding hands and he was hugging on me. he never once mentioned sex or anything about sex. when it was time for him to leave, he kissed me on the forehead and said he'll call me. when i call him he answers on the second ring and always says hey cutie wats up.  everytime we talk we have a good conversation and he always ask me how my son is doing and how my day and how school went. i know we arent dating and just met but i would like for him to call me more but everyne says he doesnt have to cuz we aren't together. does he like me ?

Elijahzmommy260

Asked by Elijahzmommy260 at 11:02 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• It sounds like he likes you. Why don't you just call him?
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:08 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Sounds to me he likes you, at the very least he's certainly interested in you. Don't get wrapped up in if he likes you or not right now, spend the time getting to know him and letting him get to know you. Sometimes these are the best stages of a relationship.
    pinwheel

Answer by pinwheel at 11:15 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Yes, he likes u. When I was hanging out with this guy who is 10 years older then me (and now my fiance) I wanted to know if he liked me. So I suggested a drive to the beach which is 45 minutes away and on the way we played truth or dare. He picked truth. I. Asked him if he wanted to kiss me and he said yes. The next time he picked dare and I dared him to kiss me before the night was over. Good luck.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:15 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Why don't you talk to him about it? I know it's kind of hard but just be honest and ask if he's interested in a relationship or tell him you are getting signals that he likes you and you'd like to take it further, something like that.
    oahoah

Answer by oahoah at 12:03 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Kissing on the forehead seems very fatherly and kinda condescending. How much older is he?

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 2:43 PM on Apr. 28, 2011