Do you drink any energy drinks to help you get by the day sometimes?

I have to sometimes. I am currently enroll in college and I am a full time SAHM, and in top I have back and hip problems that unable me from gettin any sleep at night bcse the pain is so intense i dont get much sleep at night and only times i can get any homework done is at night when kids go to bed. when it gets so tiring I hve to get a redbull so i can stay up thru the day bcse coffee dsnt always does the trick for me :-(

20_mama_3

Asked by 20_mama_3 at 11:02 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• bowing downONCE........and only once. That red bull scared the hell outta me! I was running into myself. I swear i'd never again.....lol. Do what works sweetie but no red bull for my ole butt. LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 11:10 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I've never had an energy drink. Heard they taste terrible.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:09 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Never. Used to before having kids, and they are hell on the body. Drink too much and they can cause a heart attack. They could also be why you can't sleep at night.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Yea, they taste Bad. Only flavor I can take is redbull .. try others ones and it was ACKY!!
    anonymous: I know they are bad, but i only drink it ONCe in a while, I had sleep problems way before i drank my first energy drink. and the problem of my sleep is actlly my chronic back & hip pain that I have had for 6yrs now.
    20_mama_3

Comment by 20_mama_3 (original poster) at 5:23 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I drink 5 hour energy shots they work best for me...
    littlekitty2002

Answer by littlekitty2002 at 10:55 AM on May. 3, 2011