Hehehe this makes me really happy :D no question just a little brag i guess lol

i had a doctors appointment today,my boyfriend goes with me to ALL of them even the ones where he cant come in the room with me, anyway we were walking back to my house and out of no where he starts talking about buying bubble blowers for our son, and taking him to the beach,to school,to the park,buying him a puppy, making forts, playing footbal,l and baseball with him

and i couldn't help but smile all the way home

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 11:04 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• That's so sweet and cute!

Answer by lauriep219 at 11:20 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• hes already bought the little plaster belly mold stuff for my baby shower in july >.< he wants to have everyone sign it like a cast XD

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 11:28 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• that's cute & sweet, thanks for sharing!

Answer by oahoah at 12:02 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Awww that's cute!

Answer by myree85 at 12:55 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• You are unquestionably, a lucky woman! Congratulations!

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 9:36 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Thats so sweet. I rememebr when my SO did that when i was pregnant. I love the belly cast idea. Also, are you taking any pregancy
    pictures? I did, and I had a frame, like the ones for weddings, where everyone can sign around the picture. I had everyone who came to my shower sign it, and it is hanging in our living room. It might be easier to keep up and keep nice than a 3d cast.
    Congrats on your son!

Answer by Mme.Langley at 8:41 PM on Jun. 17, 2011