i seriously need advice

so the last two mths iv been havin a pd thats lasted abt two days... which is not normal for me... lately these past cpl days i have been so sick and nausus in the morning and i start feelin fine around 11 0r 12 in the afternoon... even tho my pds have been very short i never thought of the possibility of being pregnant... every morning im nausus i wonder if i could be pregnant... my back is KilliN me, my head is throbbing, i cant seem to get enough sleep, and this may be weird but i feel like i cant get enough to drink... all i need is some input ladies... :) thank yall so mch

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It could be a flu or a virus or it could be preggers. I'd take a test, sounds like if you're preggo it's far enough along to give a good read.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 6:35 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• You MIGHT be preggo, but what your describing sounds like a bad UTI or kidney infection. Get an HPT test or call the Dr for a check-up.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:41 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I'd take a test to (most likely) rule out pregnancy and make a doctor's appointment either way. You may have some kind of infection or hormone imbalance that is causing the symptoms you mentioned.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:42 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• i would feel naseua every night for about 5 nights, and my breasts were soar and i had gas i took 7 tests a week ago and im 5 weeks
    boutian2be

Answer by boutian2be at 1:31 AM on Dec. 4, 2008