Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Does anyone know what im talking about?

There are those jeans that go higher in the back and lower in the front for girls who are curvy with butts lol Anyone know where to get those?!?!

Answer Question

Asked by Mommy103110 at 11:14 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Beauty & Style

Level 14 (1,699 Credits)
Answers (6)
  • Try Lane Bryants at your local mall.

    Answer by Hollyann126 at 11:25 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

  • Thanks girls!

    Comment by Mommy103110 (original poster) at 11:32 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

  • I know beyonca (know thats spelled wrong lol) and her mom put out a line of those jeans so maybe look them up starting there

    Answer by TTURNBAUGH at 9:10 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

  • It may be apple bottoms.

    Answer by obenblue at 11:46 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

  • Are you talking about Levi's Curve ID jeans?

    Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 4:54 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

  • I found some at Ross Dress for Less but they get stuff in at random

    Answer by djavongirl at 5:58 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.