due dates

ok so iv gotten like 5 diff due dates from my doc and the pregnancy center the first one was feb 25th then march 1st the nfeb 23 and again feb 24 now it is back to the 23rd of feb i was just worndering how many due dates people got???

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 6:39 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I only got two, I think I was one of the lucky ones. Originally it was December 21st, then the doctors changed it to December 20th. That one has stuck with me up until this point :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:40 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I only had one, as my doctor thought changing dates was silly since they're just an estimation anyway! My due date did not line up with any of my possible conception dates, so I just figured it would be from mid to late August...and he came on the 25th!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:40 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I have a range between March 27th and April 22nd. I swear it changes more often than my underwear lol.
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 6:43 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I got one for my first; 3 for my second, because I did not have a LMP between the birth of #1 and getting pregnant. 2 for my third- I could not remember LMP and it was multiples.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 6:57 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Take the day of your LMP.... add 1 week and subtract 3 months...then add a year. So if your LMP was 9/14/07 then add a week (9/21/07); then subtract 3 months (6/21/07); then add a year....so the due date is 6/21/08.
    misspriss_mv

Answer by misspriss_mv at 8:29 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• a due date figured by an ultrasound can be different too... they dont just look at how far along you are . they look at the size of the baby and calculate a date from that... with my oldest son (I was 16 then) i had to have an ultrasound done every week for awhile there....and every time i went for one they would give me a different date and it kept getting pushed out further and further... my original date was aug 25 by the time of the last ultrasound it was out to the end of nov... but that was because they based it on his size and when he was born he was pretty small 5 pounds 4 oz and 17 1/2 inches...
    kiblnk

Answer by kiblnk at 9:54 AM on Dec. 8, 2008