Question for military wives?

What do you like the most about living on post?
And what do you like least about living on post?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Not a military wife, but I am active. I love the fact that I can call MPs and they come out if rules are broken. (IE- kids under 9 out with no parents, dogs loose, or speeding.)
    I hate nosy neighbors cause they call housing on me just cause they don't like me and I get inspected. Nothing came of it though, except she now has to see a counselor about excessive complaining.
    Audrice1985

Answer by Audrice1985 at 12:00 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• "she now has to see a counselor about excessive complaining" - lol, I love it
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:46 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I thought it was awesome. The housing people had to inspect my house 3 time in a week because of post policy.
    Audrice1985

Answer by Audrice1985 at 12:57 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• we have never lived on post until now but we chose to here because traffic is CRAZY and it was more convenient for us in order to get to pt and work on time without having to sit in traffic for an hour!! i dont like all the rules but its not like they are crazy it common sense stuff that most people don't do anyways, but i do like that if there is a problem it is looked into and solved pretty fast!!!!
    Alyson_Torres09

Answer by Alyson_Torres09 at 1:48 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Neither military wife nor active duty and I think my bio father did not live on post when he was in the Air Force man years ago, but I don't know (might have even been before I was born). I have heard friends complain about on post verses off, though. One thing I've heard is cost of living.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 8:51 PM on May. 6, 2011