Do you and your husband have very different sex drives?

How do you cope? My sex drive has always been low, his is lately at an all time high and I don't know what to do. Advice please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• No, my husband and I are well matched in that department . It is almost impossible to advise you on this issue without knowing much more about your marriages and even then every marriage is so unique that what might work for one couple may not work for another couple in what seems to be very similar circumstances .

But I will stick my neck out and suggest that is a wife's duty to give him what he needs . it won't do you any harm and could be good for your relationship.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 12:03 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Yo, the chick above me is sick. U shouldn't feel obligated to give it to him cuz u r afraid he will get it from some ho. U should do it cuz u feel like it.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:20 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Im kinda in the same boat. Id like to hear others adivce on this as well.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 11:57 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• My man likes it twice a day, sometimes more. I give it to him because he is such a wonderful, kind man. If I'm not in the mood, I will say a bunch of dirty things to him and then it doesn't last much longer.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:02 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I feel it is my duty to give it to my man whenever he wnats it.If I dont give it to him someone else will,there are girls everywhere looking for a deprived married man,
    mum2flowers

Answer by mum2flowers at 12:08 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I understand and I think the same way but we usually have sex 2 times a week, is that sex deprived? The other nite I had sex when I didn't want to at all and even though I'm glad he got what he wanted I couldn't help but feel like an object afterward. We've been together 5 years and have 2 kids and my sex drive used to be right up there with his but things have changed for me in that area. I don't know what to do, we love each other but I know sex is important to him. I feel desperate, worried, and alone.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:19 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• omg yeah! my hubby wants it all the time!!!!! at least once every night if not more! and i dont want it at all! i just stopped breast feeding so my hormones r all over and i just dont feel like it at all! i let my hubby watch porn so he will leave me alone and not poke me in the back with a woody all night! once i get back normal im sure things will pick up! lol!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 12:31 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• When you two do have sex, does he please you as much as you would like? If he's not exactly ringing your bell, sex drives can fall. Sometimes you need to show him just what you need, suggest he do this or that to make your enjoyment more. I mean if he's jumping in, getting his rocks off and walking away satisfied, you need to step and tell him so. Sex is supposed to be enjoyable for you both. Also, find something in that department that does kind of stimulate and make you tingle, don't let sex fall into the same old routine for either of you. Explore your hidden side and see where it takes you. If none of this applies, and you simply have a low sex drive, ask your doctor about it.
    pinwheel

Answer by pinwheel at 12:39 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• He does please me, and I am satisfied but he says his sex drive has never been this high. I don't know if I should be flattered or worried? I've thought about asking my doctor but since I'm young, I'm 23, I thought he would think I'm just silly. Could low sex drive be something caused by birth control?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:47 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• sometimes a women body goes through changes so sometimes you should try different techniques in bed or fantanies you wish your man to perform but talk to him first to see if he agrees. If your man wants sexs all the time maybe yall should chill a few days to let your body rest. I know my b/f has a high sex drive and sometimes it hurts or wont get juiced up but thats because i dont give my body time to relax. so I explain to him and told him that sometimes he got to give me a change to want him and things will work out find. try new things it always work!
    mystery8307

Answer by mystery8307 at 1:14 AM on Apr. 28, 2011