Does it hurt to have sex everyday?

My partner has a high sex drive wit me and he be wanting to have sex like everyday. Yes we are trying to conceive but by having sex everyday would that sum the change of fertiliy?

mystery8307

Asked by mystery8307 at 12:58 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• Half the fun is trying! However, dont feel obligated to have sex if you arent in the mood or just dont want to. Having a more active sex life increases your odds of pregnancy, but having sex out of a feeling of obligation may make you feel a little resentful in the long run.
    AustinsMommyMI

Answer by AustinsMommyMI at 1:04 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• No...........and who ever told you that is crazy! From my experience it actually helped clear up my acne and keep it away also....just a little insight!
    crystle6929

Answer by crystle6929 at 1:19 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Also.....a little FYI.....the hormones contained within semen have been shown not only to help clear up acne, as crystle6929 said, but also helo fight depression and its a great way to burn a few calories!!! ;)
    AustinsMommyMI

Answer by AustinsMommyMI at 1:25 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• tell him if he wants it every day he needs to get on top of getting you hot and bothered every day. You aren't a coke machine.
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 1:06 AM on Apr. 29, 2011