I want to be less irretable with my kids

I am 31 weeks pregnant and even though me and the father of my 3 girls are not together we stay with his father, 2 sisters and there kids. My girls and I all share a room. Well the last 4-5 months I have been getting very moody, sleeping all the time(we live in Vegas and don't have a.c. at the moment) yelling at the smallest things; for ex: cause they wont get out of the room, they wont be quiet, fighting with each-other and few other things I cant think of off hand but I know there's more. Anyways it hurts my feelings I don't want them to think its there fault, I do apologize but I don't feel its enough. Why am I so moody and what can I do to stop this?

crystle6929

Asked by crystle6929 at 1:01 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in General Parenting

• it is probably a lot of pressure from everything in your life. You need something to help you release stress in your life, a friend, movie anything that helps you relax. If you can find something to do with the kids.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 1:34 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• like you said you are 31 weeks pregnant... that coupled with everything else in your life is really screwing with emotions. i wish i had more to say, maybe some sage advice, but im not pregnant or even living with anyone and i seem to have the same problem so here is a bump and hopefully someone can give us something useful!
    mommy06and09

Answer by mommy06and09 at 2:28 AM on Apr. 28, 2011