What Do You Get Out Of Talk Shows?

They argue a lot, so do you share their opinions is that the appeal, or do you learn anything from them. So far I see no value in those shows, they make a lot of money just to express their opinion and I get nothing out of seeing that, it's not news just commentary. The view is the worse, it's a display of bullies and just bad jokes not worth watching. Now with the news and all the new talk shows TV has become a big waste of time. What do you think is it worth it?

sweet11-12

Asked by sweet11-12 at 1:12 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Entertainment

• Anyway I dont have tv anymore we got rid of cable/dish. Its not like I have the time to watch if I did.
    ZeenaS.Muh

Answer by ZeenaS.Muh at 5:20 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Nothing, they are all about paternity tests now anyway so I don't watch anymore.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 12:22 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I watch wendy williams because she's funny and a people person when I watch her show its like I'm hanging with my girlfriends and I love the gossip lol I love wendy williams
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 1:47 AM on Apr. 28, 2011