My 12yr son

What would you do to your child if you got a letter from school saying he has done some bad to another student?

I know he knew what he was doing before hand and still did it thats what gets me.

My 12yr son is not a bad kid he's like any other 12yr. going through teen age yrs. he gets moody with me at time but does good at school and is respectful to others as I thought so until. I got this letter from his Art teacher today and it say that this project they had just mad I guess contained paint in it well he threw it at another student right when class was over in the hall and the teacher said he took off because she was unable to get him before he got on the bus. The letter was signed on the 20th and today is the 27th I live like only 10min. away from the school. My son said nothing to me about it. The school never called to see if I even got the letter. I dont know what to do with him. I talk to all my kids before any kind of punishment but with this kid I dont see any kind of change and it looks as if its getting worse then better before any thing. I dont know what to do to make him see that this behavior will get him no where he doesnt always like listening to me. It seems like he only wants to be nice to me when he wants some thing. I hate getting mad but at the same time I dont want him to see me giving in. I dont like this age lol... Does it ever get better and dont tell me its when they are in their 30's lol...

butterflies78

Asked by butterflies78 at 1:14 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in General Parenting

• boy kissing momThat age sux...........it's like they are possessed, my son just turned 18 and we are just now starting to actually "understand" each other. It is so hard and please don't give in, I did too many times.....good luck mama!!

Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 12:47 PM on Apr. 28, 2011