Is Anyone Buying A New Car This Year?

What type of car? I plan on buying a new SUV, and it will not be a commuter vehicle, just for fun.

sweet11-12

Asked by sweet11-12 at 1:23 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Shopping

• Oh, and the one we bought is a 15 passenger van, we're trying to sell a CUV & a smal pickup and would be buying either a mini-van or small-ish SUV.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Yes, we are in the market for a new car. We are considering a Mercedes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:04 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Already did - it's not NEW new, but it's new to us. We're also currently trying to sell 2 current vehicles and if they both sell, we'll replace them with 1 other new-to-us vehicle.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Yes we are looking at an Escalade, Yukon or a Tahoe but not until this fall.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 5:38 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Waiting to hear on getting it because the one I want is not in stock, Even better, plan on paying it off this year. The one I'm looking at is 7 passenger without the entertainment package. .
    sweet11-12

Comment by sweet11-12 (original poster) at 2:31 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I was told 6 to 8 weeks for an Arcadia with the things I need. I will find out on Friday. PS If you have a emergency towing service, check and see what deals you can get trough them, mine is all state.
    sweet11-12

Comment by sweet11-12 (original poster) at 5:45 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Nope. Same car for the past three years. Paid off and I am never buying new again.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:14 PM on May. 1, 2011