NO KIDS

What kind of things do you and your husband talk about with out the subject of KIDS, WORK , BILL, HOUSE, FAMILY? Dose your husband listen to you really or just act like it lol. Do you ever just have time alone sit and be able to talk?

butterflies78

Asked by butterflies78 at 1:28 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• First of all, we are both quiet, introverted people, so when we do have time alone, we tend to just cuddle together and enjoy the quiet.

But when we talk, we talk about everything. Books, linguistics, art movements, history...we both draw comics and are artistic with prismacolor pencils, we both write (he does short fiction, I do novels), we both play instruments (guitar, bass, piano) and try playing covers of songs we like together....we talk about our dreams, we ask each other hilarious would-you-rather questions, we tell each other things we love about each other.....we honestly never run out of things to talk about. There are also times where we break out the kids' board games and get really ridiculous with them.

Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 1:36 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• We talk about video games, celebrities, we gossip about our friends, talk about our past (high school memories, ect)....we talk all the time...sometimes I think he's not listening because he might be doing two things at once but he can always repeat back to me exactly what I said lol...sometimes we lay in the bed together and talk before he gets up in the morning to go to work. We have a great relationship..

This was a great question
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:36 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I forgot to add, that he is an excellent listener. He is very attentive, for one, but I'm also not very talktative (the type to only say things if I really thing they're worth saying...I'm not one of those "think aloud" types), so it's not like there's a lot he has to listen to, haha.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 1:37 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• The best time was at the beach just rested had food and walked along the beach.
    sweet11-12

Answer by sweet11-12 at 1:37 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• We talk about a wide range of things... any and everything. I love how he listens then comments on the subject and what I said about it. We're both artist and work on many projects together, so we are always discussing art or watching and talking about some art documentary.

My last marriage was a bust as far as conversation goes. He was shallow and just wanted to watch the football game and smoke some weed or crack.
    CallMeAngie

Answer by CallMeAngie at 2:08 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• ha ha we talk about everything and anything. mostly my husband since I tend to be more introverted, but when he gets me going on a subject we can discuss things for hours (most convos consist of future vacation plans and recreational activities- we love adventure).
    hali23

Answer by hali23 at 3:38 AM on Apr. 28, 2011