Should I prepare myself for bad or good news?

DH and I are planning baby #3. We have an almost 4 year old and a 17 month old. Tomorrow is my appt. to have my IUD out and I have been told by people that because this is will be our 3rd baby the doctor is going to tell us to wait longer, what do you think? Is is safe to TTC just 17 months after your 2nd little one? I just want to know what I should expect, I dont want to be disappointed if she says to hold off..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• They say your body don't go back to normal for 7 years after you have a baby and I had mine 20 months apart and it did a number to my body, but I wouldn't change it for anything. So they are just opinions, if you wanna have a baby then I don't think anyone but God can stop you. good luck!
    nowmommyof2

Answer by nowmommyof2 at 1:47 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• i would go for it. there is no harm in ttc!you should be super fertile after getting it removed.
    amberpatterson

Answer by amberpatterson at 1:48 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I just got my IUD takin out on the 4th and still TTC so good luck!
    steph_twins

Answer by steph_twins at 11:01 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• do what YOU feel is right.
    mykidsmom86

Answer by mykidsmom86 at 7:31 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• yes
    Samanthahohler

Answer by Samanthahohler at 7:32 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• It is not up to your doctor when you have your BC removed. If the dr refused I would find another doctor.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 7:38 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Yeah a doctor can advise against it, but ultimately you're paying them so they should take it out anyway.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:07 PM on Apr. 28, 2011