how do i increase my milk supply?

I am working full time and I have been back at work and had my daughter at daycare for 2 weeks now. Things were going great, I was able to pump about 20-25 ounces a day, and today I could only get 12 ounces. Please help! Breastfeeding is important to me because I want to provide the best for my baby and I'm not ready to stop.

babogden

Asked by babogden at 6:46 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in About CafeMom

• When my supply went down my doctor put me on a medication called Reglan. It is for indigestion and heartburn but lactating mothers can use it to increase milk supply. I had good results within days. I took it until I weened my daughter off of the breast. It was recommended to me by the nurses in the NICU. Anyway, good luck.

StacyMarie1029

Answer by StacyMarie1029 at 7:07 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• kellymom.com has great suggestions for you!
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 10:52 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• hi when I was breast feeding my triplets I always drink a lot fluid and milk, or juices and soup..I think it will help
    Anonymous