My 7 yr. Old daughter is looking like she is starting to develop breasts. Should i consider to buy her a training bra much sooner than later?

candygurl79

Asked by candygurl79 at 2:19 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• It wouldn't hurt anything. Most little girls like stuff like that anyway. Makes them feel like mommy! lol
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 2:24 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Thanks!
    candygurl79

Comment by candygurl79 (original poster) at 2:32 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• My almost 4 year old begs for a bra lol. We were in Sears once (keep in mind at the time she was only 2) and we passed the little girls bra's and she asked for one and said "you dont even have boobies yet" she turns to me lifts up her shirt and says "yes I do...see" I about died and her daddy freaked lol. It was adorable though...DH was traumatized
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 2:42 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Please please buy her a trainer if she needs one You don't want her to go through what I did. I developed early and my mo refused to see it. I was constantly teased in school because my developing breast shape was showing in silky blouses which was the style, I was 10 when my principle had the school nurse (also his wife) take me home, give my mom some money and tell her I could not come back to school until I had a bra. That first bra was a 34 B.

In41 years I have never felt more embarrassed then I did on that day when I was 10 years old.
    Jerichos_Mommy

Answer by Jerichos_Mommy at 2:45 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• i say support is the key right from the begining she needs one right away
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 6:56 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• That was my now 11 yr old. She began developing around 7. She really didn't need anything until she was about 9. Then it was a major battle. She was never one of those girls who always wanted a bra. She has brothers and is as tough as they come. I finally took her to Target and let her choose several fun stretchy sports bras. That was "ok" but she was pissed. This year she graduated to cup sizes is finally "ok" with wearing her bras.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:15 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• yes soon
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 3:00 PM on Apr. 29, 2011