What are some cheap fun activities for me and my girls to do?

I am a single mom and I have 3 girls ages 8, 7, and 3. What are some good stress relieving, cheap activities we can do for fun.

crystle6929

Asked by crystle6929 at 2:25 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in General Parenting

• the park is always fun and free!, macaroni necklaces (you can google how to make them colorful), go to familyfun.go.com for fun ideas
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:29 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• go to a craft store like joannes ,a dollar store or thrift store.. you will get a lot of ideas from that. you could also get into jewelry making, they sell supplies at craft stores .
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 3:03 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• give eachother pedicures!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:08 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Make kites, buy a few puzzles to work, play tag. Mother may I was fun when I was young.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 3:09 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Make a weekly trip to visit every playground in your county. My kids and I did that one summer and it took us almost all summer to visit every one of them! As the weather is getting warmer does your area have any "summer" events - ours has outdoor concerts, movies projected on the side of the art museum, street fairs, etc.

Answer by missanc at 8:59 AM on Apr. 28, 2011