Less and less bh contractions everyday

im sceduled for an induction next week and hoping to go into labor on my own. i was having contractions for about two weeks now (pretty much non stop for 4 days) but these past two days i almost never have them! or when i do i barely notice them now. still they keep me up at night. i was 2cm 70% effaced last time i was checked. is this normal for them to die down like this? does it mean labors not close? ive also lost my mucous plug and baby has dropped.

xunlucxyx0

Asked by xunlucxyx0 at 2:38 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes, it's normal. With my daughter, I had contractions for two weeks before she came ! I went to the hospital one day and my doctor told me to go home, I would be fine. The contractions stopped, so my husband and I went out of town. We checked into our hotel that same night and my water broke. Contractions come and go. We are all different. I lost my mucous plug almost 2 weeks before baby came.
    Mrs.Harris138

Answer by Mrs.Harris138 at 1:23 AM on Apr. 29, 2011