Pissed off trying to calm down!...By S/O

I'm a little ok because my baby girl been kicking like crazy now then and every since i been pissed off (which made me happy that she was moving but not really for a good reason). Also i been getting these weird feelings in the lower part of my stomach maybe it was more like in my vagina actually...i had to calm myself so i don't go into premature labor,if that can really happen. Maybe i'm crazy for letting it get to me like this and i can be a hot head sometimes. But finally the question have this ever happened to anyone or someone you know?

Unique11

Asked by Unique11 at 3:11 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes when I needed to rest. Put your feet up oin pillows and try to get the pressure off your midsection. That always helped me. If it continues call your doctor.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 3:19 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• getting all worked up is bad for bp and for baby...justlearn to relax and breathe
    semipsychobaker

Answer by semipsychobaker at 3:51 AM on Apr. 28, 2011