Consistancy

i always hear that consistancy is key to raising children... it helps to have them know whats expected of them as well as what will happen if they break the rules. i probably the most inconsistant person you will e+ver me+et. wha+t makes you consis+tent? how do i achie+ve that?

mommy06and09

Asked by mommy06and09 at 3:32 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in General Parenting

• I do the same thing everytime thy act out, and never fail in punishment. I also do not alow acting out in pubic, I will leave ( full cart) and take them home for time outs! Never stray from your post!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 6:31 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• It can be difficult to be consistent all the time, especially when we're busy with things or in public. It is important to remember that being consistent means always following through and taking notice of bad behavior, even if it may not be the best time. It is worth it in the end when your kids realize that if they misbehave there will be consequences.
    Danda08

Answer by Danda08 at 10:03 AM on Apr. 28, 2011