A TWILIGHT ZONE MOMENT...FOR YOUR TEEN OR ADULT KID TO SEND THEM TOO...

clockIF JUST FOR A MOMENT YOU COULD SEND YOUR TEEN OR ADULT KID BACK TO YOUR YOUTH OR LATE ADULT YEARS WHAT DO YOU SUPPOSE IT WOULD BE AND WHY?

I would send my Adult Kid back to my teen years, growing up in the Bronxdale Projects in NYC, living moderately below middle class status, and experience why less was better.   Maybe he would get some value lessons and appreciate the great things I didn't have, but worked hard to be able to get above and Thanking God for the opportunities I chose to pursue.  Life is full of lemons, but choose to make lemonaide cause a little bit of sugar goes a long way.   csjoy1

csjoy1

Asked by csjoy1 at 4:13 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Adult Children (18+)

• I'd send them all the way back to my young child years so they could experience what a great life really was. They have always had it hard bc their dad was an abusive jerk. I didn't grow up with that type of atmosphere and when I got away from him life was tough financially. I wish I could have just given them a great childhood.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:18 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I think I would send them back to my early childhood years, kindergarten maybe. When my health and general needs were neglected so that they could see how never to treat their own children. My parents were out of it at the time due to some severe health issues of my mom.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 5:43 PM on Apr. 28, 2011