Sex hurts? (poss TMI)

last night i had sex... it was fine, but then we went for round 2... it HURT! it was like the first time, he rearranged my insides and now (round 2), he was poking EVERYTHING! lol

we did it again earlier today (round 3 and 4)- and it was the same thing... it hurt-- felt like he was poking everything in me.

I FINALLY have a sex drive (about about 4-5 months of just sex once a week- if that) and now that i want it- its like i cant get it b/c it hurts too much. every position we went in hurt. he sometimes feels that he's pushing against something, but that's just sometimes.. for me, its every time.

what do i do!? is there anything i can do to fix it? once upon a time, we could go 5-8 times a DAY... and now? the second round has me tapping out!

Shy_Dia

Asked by Shy_Dia at 4:30 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• This does not sound normal. Have you made an appointment with your gyno??
    youngmoma07

Answer by youngmoma07 at 4:47 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• He may have scratched something, or you may not have been "ready" the first time. Painful intercourse can also be a symptom of some other health problems though, so be sure to follow up with your gyno just in case. And give it a rest for a bit!! lol
    AustinsMommyMI

Answer by AustinsMommyMI at 1:20 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I haven't had sex so long because of the same thing....painful!!! However, I probably a in my 50's and deeply in menopause! :(
    meatums

Answer by meatums at 12:21 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• sorry...! lol I meant to say I'm probably older than u because I'm in my 50's! lol
    meatums

Answer by meatums at 12:23 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• rest and heal up, then remember the lube
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 1:02 AM on Apr. 29, 2011