This whole Clomid thing is kind of freaking me out

My doctor recently prescribed me clomid and metformin. I was prescribed clomid because I am not ovulating. I have one set of twin girls that will be four this month, which i did not get preganat with them on meds. But my question is if any one knows what are my chances of having mutiples on clomid??

28ttc6

Asked by 28ttc6 at 4:44 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I kind of freaked out when my doctor put me on clomid a while ago, because I had heard that there is a risk of having twins. That being said, I asked my doctor what the chance of twins is, and she told me that women taking Clomid have a 5-12% chance of twins. So, it's not the greatest chance, but there is still a chance.
    Danda08

Answer by Danda08 at 6:10 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• there is a low risk i had single births when i hd two oldest daughters because i was not ovulating but youngest i had no meds but with twins there is slight increased chance but not s much as other meds
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 9:40 AM on Apr. 28, 2011