Trying to sleep...she won't let me!

Being as though im a stomach sleeper that's out...next to that is my side but every time i turn on my side she decides she wants to kick kick kick kick kick and that was just the right side so now all of a sudden like less than 5mins ago im trying to get comfortable and she goes kick kick or punch like she's really try to get out (left side now) i also feel like im smashing some part of body. It's driving me crazy because i can't fall asleep on my back 1st. I know i can't be alone..??

Unique11

Asked by Unique11 at 5:16 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My son was very active like that at night when I was pregnant! I took it as a way to get used to not sleeping before the baby came, so that when he did come, at least I would sort of be used to not sleeping! Hang in there and just think of how amazing she is going to be!
    Danda08

Answer by Danda08 at 6:06 AM on Apr. 28, 2011