Baby inside the womb.

I know this might sound stupid but this is what i feel. When you turn side to side does baby go right along with you almost all the way? Because it feels hard and i could really feel her when she's moving etc also it's my uterus too i guess..Maybe i just answered part of my question. I could never think of my questions when im with my midwife or ill forget to ask her.

Unique11

Asked by Unique11 at 5:35 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i have no idea
    ZeenaS.Muh

Answer by ZeenaS.Muh at 5:41 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Its not stupid i was wondering the same thing! Im pregnant with twins and I feel that way 2
    supermomma45

Answer by supermomma45 at 7:33 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Do you mean like twisting side to side or rolling over? I guess it would make sense because you are stretching or putting pressure on different areas so that you could feel things more acutely
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 7:36 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Oh yes thats happend to me with all three of my boys. the doc said it was normal..felt weird..lol
    ashes27165

Answer by ashes27165 at 2:09 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Yes it does
    Unique11

Comment by Unique11 (original poster) at 2:21 PM on Apr. 28, 2011