Do you wash your face morning AND night?

If so, why?

I remove makeup, wash, and moisturize every night before bed. I don't feel the need to wash my face again in the am ... I'm not dealing with oily skin or anything like that and my skin actually does better when I do less with it. I guess I just never understood the logic (for lack of a better word) of washing 2x/day.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• yes i do...to start fresh in the morning and to get rid of the ick at night
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 7:23 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I do both because it is so important. Just because your face is clean at night, you have to remember that the oils and environmental factors play in to your skin and you should wash the excess lotion off your face. It also helps clean out pores. You would be surprised at how dirty your face is at night!
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 8:05 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Sorry ladies, but I'm not buying it. Your face gets dirty at night??? Yeah, right. Truth is that folks typically do too much to their skin (face and body) and are depleting the natural/protective oils necessary for healthy skin.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:52 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I wash my face at night to get the dirt and make up etc off but of a morning, I do it to help me wake up ..
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:00 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Yes its a habit. I wash my face every day and night.
    spagirl0426

Answer by spagirl0426 at 9:01 AM on Apr. 28, 2011