Dr Quinn Medicine Woman

I never watched it when it was on as a series. I just started watching re-runs of it this week, and I have to admit I do like the show and wish I would have watched it from start to finish when it was on as a series. I do plan to rent them (in order) from netflix...
For fans of the show-- who was your favorite character?
Do you have a favorite episode?

MizLee

Asked by MizLee at 7:26 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Entertainment

• I love this show. I watched it when it first came out. Of course Sully was my fav character. he is so hot in that show.
    firepony

Answer by firepony at 7:30 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I loved the show but it was on a bad night as it aired, Saturday. I was a teenager so I was very rarely home LOL I have seen them all now though. I don't have a favorite character. They did do a very good job of flawing every single one to the point that each upset me at least once. The wedding was my favorite episode.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 7:34 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I watched it when it was on and loved it, but it's been so long, I can't remember the episodes that well.

Inkdrop

Answer by Inkdrop at 4:35 PM on Apr. 28, 2011