Ugh...tired today

Another night of not getting very much sleep. I have a cold so not feeling very well I went to bed at 1:30am and was woke up by hubs alarm at 4am tossed and turned but could not get back to sleep. Finally got up at 5:30. The 5yr old was awake and watching tv...... I hope that we BOTH will be able to take a nice, long nap this afternoon!! Right now I should get busy and get a few things done around the house before I get the older 2 boys up and ready for school... but I just don't feel like moving. I am finally comfy on the livingroom futon and enjoying having the laptop to myself! (when hubs is home he uses it and I am out of luck)

Any one else up early?
What do you do when you can't sleep?
What are your plans for today?

I hope everyone has a great day!!

MizLee

Asked by MizLee at 7:39 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i was up early around 4, the strong thunderstorms woke me up and the fact that we lost power and still have no power i stayed awake to make sure my husband got up for work
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 10:36 AM on Apr. 28, 2011