Tell me i am not over reacting.... :) or if i am i guess you will have to tell me that too .... :(

so my home computer has gone on the fritz. it keeps rebooting and loosing info. so i go to get on cm last night and it was down again. so i reboot, we need to just buy a new one, and i made a short cut to the internet on the desktop. now when you do that - i was unaware of this - but it shows options of webpages viewed recently. it would have to be really recently because of the computer problems. GUESS what i see in the list of options --- DIRECTORIES for STRIP CLUBS.... so i call dh at work and ask wtf! we have been together for almost 10 yrs, married almost 8... we have a good sex life. he is allowed to watch porn, he knows i hate strippers, clubs, etc... and that just isnt allowed and he has agreed to that... he claims he saw this story on ohio.com about a club getting busted for whatever... and it got him thinking about them.. and was just reading the reviews and laughing at the comments about strip clubs... so i look for comments on the webpage... there arent really any.... the ones that are there arent funny. they are complimentary.... wtf? i think i caught him in a lie - he says he only commited a "thought crime" and he cant make me happy --- what do you think??

AmaliaD

Asked by AmaliaD at 7:53 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• its almost like when my husband subscribed to playboy and he claim to because "the articles were good and its good to read." REALLY? lol...even i knew that was bull, he doesnt like reading in the first place. I let him watch porn, we watch it together and we do go to strip clubs together too (we arent in anyway freaky though) but why go againest something us woman don't approve of if we let them do the other things we approve of?

sounds like your man made it up an excuse and he wasnt thinking you were gonna read into it any further. Your not over reacting but i think he should of told you what he was looking for instead of going behind your back and you finding out this way instead. It doesnt sound like a situation that should be blown up though
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:02 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Unless he's hd unexplainable absenses or excuses about needing to work late recently I would try to let it go. Be mad, but don't read too much else into it
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 7:57 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I think you should check your bank account and see if any withdrawals were made. If he went to a strip club he bought a drink and had some cash. If you see nothing suspicious then you tell him you believe him-even if you don't-and remind him why you guys made the agreement to begin with. If you are will to perhaps suggest you go to a strip club together(yes there are couples ones) and let him get it out of his system while you feel safe knowing what he is up to.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:57 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I think he wasn't expecting to get caught.
    firepony

Answer by firepony at 7:54 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• yeah that's exactly what i think too. He came up with a excuse on the fly b/c he never expected to get caught or that you would try and verify the story.
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 7:57 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Agree with the pp the most important thing to do right now is check your credit card transactions just to make sure. Men are men they all are like little children they can get in trouble so easily. Why do you think these places never go out of business. Good thing that you caught it. If not for your computer problem you wouldn't even know. Things happen for a reason.
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 8:06 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Sounds like he broke the agreement, so I would be upset over that. Talk about it, make yourself perfectly clear AGAIN about your feelings on the matter and go from there.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:15 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I am pretty sure he hasnt actually gone to a club - the search was done yesterday afternoon. no unexplained absences and no missing money... i am just pissed because i allow a lot because i trust him, he has never given me a reason before to doubt him and never caught him in a lie in 10 years... and no he wouldnt expect to be caught because i wouldnt normally even see seach history because i dont really care. i would never expect him to want to go there. he claims that they are nasty women. i am just sad about it at this point -it isnt the end of the world, i am just diappointed in him.
    AmaliaD

Comment by AmaliaD (original poster) at 8:28 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I dont like the idea of my man handing over our money to skanks... porn is free and impersonal. also - like the story that was his excuse from ohio.com - it is sooo very common in our area to hear reports of protitution in strip clubs - it is pretty common here - so when i think strip club i think brothel. also i think i am hot, he thinks i am hot, he doesnt need to pay to see hot women naked.
    AmaliaD

Comment by AmaliaD (original poster) at 10:01 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• very true, I wouldnt worry too much lady =) unless you have a feeling you should. us women get those dumb feelings
    LovinMyJay4

Answer by LovinMyJay4 at 10:52 PM on Apr. 28, 2011