What is something you know now?

that you wished you had known before you had children?

and did your parents ever say to you "I hope you have kids just like you someday" and it actually happened??

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 8:15 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in General Parenting

• The pull out method really DOESNT WORK LOL j/k I love my lil monster!!! and yes my mom always says i hope your kids act just like you LOL i was a handful!!!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 8:50 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• That having children is a blessing and I wish I hadn't wait so long. I was so worry about my job my marriage that I was staring to think that children was not part of the plan. You can do all these things without having to prioritize.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Nothing, if I had known I might not have had kids. lol

Seriously, not all that bad. But I pretty much got what I expected.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 8:20 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I really wish I had had my DD sooner. But then again, if I had, it wouldn't be my adorable, smart monkey. It would be a completely different adorable smart munchkin.
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 8:37 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• i wish i would have know how much of a struggle it would be to get help/education for a child with special needs. Not that i would change it if i knew just wish that i was more prepared.
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 8:51 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I wish I would have known how much a small part of me wishes I could have had that college experience of going away for college, living in a dorm...all that good stuff. But, mostly, I'm really glad things turned out the way they did. It's hard sometimes, but I have two really great kids who made me grow up and have really changed me.
    jalvarez626

Answer by jalvarez626 at 10:33 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• nothing really! I love having kids, and it is all that I thoght it would be! and No, my parents never said that to me !
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 3:24 PM on Apr. 28, 2011