What are your plans for today?

I am doing laundry; cleaning and then going to sit and watch a movie with my toddler

Here's hoping and wishing everyone a happy and prosperous day

good morning  have a nice day  hugs

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 8:16 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Well, after last night's storm scare, it was tough getting up and getting going, but I managed to get the girls to school and the boys fed breakfast. Now I just need a pot of coffee, and I'll be good to go! lol I have to move some plants outside- got some Hen and Chicks from a friend yesterday, and he sent 17 different varieties that I've never even seen before! I hope they don't put out flowers too soon- I want them to fill up the pots they're in! I also have to do my kitchen and living room floors, dishes, and a load of laundry. I think I can finish before lunch, and then I'll have time to work on some more personal projects, like my plant inventory. lol I'm such a dork :P
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:16 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Eat breakfast, then prenatal appointment at 9. Hopefully she gives me some good news and this guy will make an entrance soon! Otherwise come home and sleep some more!
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 8:18 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I get to go clean my FILs house will my DH takes him grocery Shopping. I should of went over there weeks ago. He has a black dog that literally sheds in clumps. She is old and loosing her hair so it is all over the place.
    firepony

Answer by firepony at 8:18 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Got the kids to school and now at work...
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:19 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I am trying to get the kids moving and ready for school. Then once I get them dropped off at school I plan to have breakfast, get some things done around the house and work. I already know what we are having for supper, so that is taken care of as well.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:21 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I should be working, but I am having a frustrating day - gym, pick up kids, laundry, packing (we are going out of town for the weekend) dinner, cleaning. I am tired just thinking about it.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 8:23 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• The usual - kids to school, me to my business, then to my paying job, a few errands. Pick up kids, race to meeting with our rabbi, hoping plant some broccoli, race to DS1's baseball game.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:30 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Eat breakfast, go to the supermarket, cook dinner then go to work tonight
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 8:42 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• shopping (Much needed shopping)
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 8:49 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Not much - worked this morning, eating breakfast now, made a couple of craigslist postings, I do have some laundry I need to do, and I'll put together a hotdish DS can bake for supper. Other than that, I'm just relaxing today. Oh, and I have to pick DS up from school in an hour, and I have to work a couple hours again this afternoon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Apr. 28, 2011