Naked two year old!

How can I keep her clothing on her no sooner she's dressed she's naked again in a diaper.I put her pjs on her tonight when I checker on her their across the room and she's naked sleeping. I'm always getting up putting blankets on her because I'm afraid she's going to get too cold or sick. She's even tried taking off her clothing off at the Y. Is this normal?

letlovegrow2524

Asked by letlovegrow2524 at 8:25 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• totally normal, Be glad she is leaving the diaper on
    LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 8:28 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Lol yes, normal
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 8:30 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• lol. Yes. My DD wouldn't keep cloths on either. And as a matter of fact she'd rather be naked now! She keeps the cloths on (most of the time) but isn't happy about it. I call her my little nudist.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 8:32 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• yes, that's normal. Try explaining to her why she needs her clothes on. explain it to her every time she takes them off. If it's a bit cold in your house and she takes her clothes off, let her feel the cold. ask her if she cold and explain to her that if she hadn't taken her clothes off, she wouldn't be cold. then put them back on ans ask her if that's better, It might take a while to teach her to not take her clothes off. But that is what worked with my DD.
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 8:33 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• my kids did the same thing i think its a phase lol Least the diaper stays on my kids use to take the diaper of too all the sudden i will see my baby prance around butt naked They Stopped after awhile though
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 8:36 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• normal! alot of kids do it =) She wont get sick dont worry
    some just like being naked
    LovinMyJay4

Answer by LovinMyJay4 at 8:37 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• it is normal. My youngest is 3 and still takes her clothes off. She doesn't do it out somewhere however, but she does do it at home and she doesn't care who is here. She has a thing with telling me now that her pants hurt her which i know can't be true bc they are a 4t and a little big she tells me that because they feel uncomfertable to her because she likes to be naked. She has been like this since she was able to undress herself lol.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:38 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I think she likes being an ice cube or will run around with a blanket wrapped around her
    letlovegrow2524

Comment by letlovegrow2524 (original poster) at 8:39 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• oh and she takes off her undies too when she was in a diaper she would take that off
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:39 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• my three year old started doing that when he was 2 and still does it now... i had to buy the footed PJs and cut off the feet and put the PJ on him backward so he wouldnt take it off atnight.. during the day.... well he pretty much stays naked at home but we are also potty training so it work out a little better... no clothes means he can make it to the potty on time.. Good Luck
    Shorty616

Answer by Shorty616 at 8:41 AM on Apr. 28, 2011