Maybe a stupid question...

My DH was wanting to know if there is a CafeDad site, or maybe a group on here where he can vent w/ the other dads? I think he's jealous.... :-) He wants to whine about me/kids/santas who ignore kids/high cost of everything/government interferance/ food stamp abusers/ not wanting to decorate for christmas/ the fact that he hasn't slept in 4 months / how big his waist is getting / what to do about the gray in his hair/ etc. etc. etc. :-)

plylerjones

Asked by plylerjones at 7:02 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in General Parenting

• HAHA thats too funny :D

i couldnt find a CafeDad for my hubby yet. But if there is one and anybody knows about it, please let me know
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:07 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• There is a site just for men I believe its called daddys den google that search engine like I said i am pretty positive that thats the name just not sure what the url is
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 7:12 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• http://www.shoutlife.com/groups_home.cfm?group_id=434

Is the closest I can find, not as elaborate as CafeMom, though.

Answer by Bmat at 7:12 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• lol... this doesn't answer your question... but my husband has been a little jealous or maybe even irritated with my new addiction to cafe mom. the other night i was chatting it up with one of my cm gf's and my husband kinda sorta started questioning me about who i was talking to. lol.. my nine year old son chimed in, "chill out dad... it's caf mom... not caf dad... there aren't any dads on there for her to talk to." lol... it was cute.
    Anonymous

• There's not a cafedads but there was a fatherlounge.com My husband was on it cuz he got pissy thinking I was talking about him lol.
    Everettsmom163

Answer by Everettsmom163 at 7:24 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• LOL that's pretty funny. I wonder if there is a CafeDad? Not a bad idea.
    Kat770

Answer by Kat770 at 9:36 AM on Dec. 4, 2008