Could i possibly be pregnant? in desperate need of opinions and thoughts

hey my name is Jessica i am 19 years old and i am just having some questions about being pregnant. i had unprotected sex with a really close friend of mines and it wasnt planned or anything. my doctor says that i am fertile through my period which lasts about 3-4 days and is irregular so after my period has ended i still have a chance of getting preg. so the next day after my period ended i had unprotected sex. up until about 2 days ago i havent worried about being pregnant. i went and got an std test and yest infection test and bladder infection and some other tests. (im weird when it comes to my health so if i get one thing checked i get everything checked) all those came back negative. now 2 days ago i started having weird stuff happen ' like peeing a lot, lower back pains but faint, feeling like im going to come on my period, i had cloudy pee for about a day but only in the morning and it wasnt really cloudy, i have milky white discharge, (kind of sticky,sometimes stretchy) this is more than usual and i never really get discharge and this is just more, i have gas so bad and im constipated. feeling sick throughout the day, headaches. and i get sick after i eat, i have thrown up in my mouth 2 times already, i get light headed, and i just dont feel like myself. i know its not all in my head cause i didnt notice until 2 days ago and its been about 3 weeks. i take a test next week to figure this out. but i will be happy if i am pregnant and i know that i will be a great mom i have the support of my family and if i am pregnant i will not abort or adopt it out. i am very hard working and ready to take care of my responsibilities. =) thanxxs for the answers in advance;]

Terez91

Asked by Terez91 at 8:52 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

Level 2 (-13 Credits)
  • if you have unprotected sex then yes you could be pregnant. My first sign is my boobs get sore and get a lil bigger. Everyone is diff.

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 8:57 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Could be ! Wait then test ...
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 8:57 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• My boobs got really sore as well ...
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 8:58 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Take a test or see your Doc... only two ways to tell for sure
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:58 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• thank you . This would be my first so i dont know the signs and when i get my monthy visitor im not like this i just get crampy and tired like 2 days before ; thanxx again =)
    Terez91

Comment by Terez91 (original poster) at 9:03 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• You need to take a test and stop driving yourself crazy. Stress can be manifesting pregnancy like symptoms. Get a test and put your mind at ease.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 9:11 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• there is a strong chance you may be pregnant that there is a chance you may not but the only way you can find out is to take a HPTthat would solve all your worries good luck
    Marie111348

Answer by Marie111348 at 11:38 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I would have to say, yes u could be pregnant. I was 3-4 days late. get checked out. Dont stress out. good luck!!!
    ashes27165

Answer by ashes27165 at 2:01 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I would take a test....Go get a clear blue easy digital.....it would be okay to take one now since its been going on for three weeks....or get a blood test. have you missed your period? and if its your first and your having these and your noticing them...you probly are. I was 16 when I got pregnant with my first...but when I get pregnant I dont have any symptoms except missed period and peeing more than usual. Good Luck!
    mrs.keen

Answer by mrs.keen at 2:18 PM on Apr. 28, 2011