Ever want to slap someone that keeps talking about their baby all day long?

spagirl0426

Asked by spagirl0426 at 9:03 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yup!!!! one of the reasons i am not getting on fb a whole lot anymore!! tired of hearing about it already!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 9:05 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• nope, not unless they are just talking out of their butts and are "THAT" parent who just listens to others tell stories and doesn't know a darn thing about their own kids.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:05 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Hmmm. Not really. I try to remember how rxcited I was when my kids were little babies. Unfortunately none of my friends cared enough to let me go on and on about my little ones. Just wait until your baby comes- you'll want to gush too.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 9:08 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• As long as they're not judging & comparing other people's babies to their little genius, I don't mind it. It's exciting. Join in their excitement. Or maybe even ask to see a video! I mean, we're all on CM all day long anyway. It's not like we've got something more important going on. lol
    SleepyCupcake

Answer by SleepyCupcake at 9:22 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• yes, with one of my good friends too. lol. She'll call me on the phone and talk to me about her kids all the time, how smart her daughter was. how sad she was because no one wanted to be friends with her daughter at some point. what head aches she got because of her son. I mean It didn't bother me at first but after she just kept on dragging it all on. and didn't seem to talk about anything else that day which was most of the time. I just felt like hanging up on her. And there were times when I did. . Thank god her kids are grown now and she doesn't do that as much. lol.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:40 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• yes cause some ppl over do it lol
    Marie111348

Answer by Marie111348 at 11:14 AM on Apr. 28, 2011