Has this ever happened to you?? Uugh!! Gross!

I was on last night and one of my cm "friends" started a chat with me. It started fine but quickly turned onto her sharing an elicit sex story with ne (it was not instigated- she just went into it). I deleted her from my friends but I still think it's pretty weird.

bloomsr

Asked by bloomsr at 9:05 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in About CafeMom

• um yeah that would be pretty weird to me to especially if your not that close and even then i wouldn't get into great detail about it. Something to be said about class.
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 9:07 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• No never had that happen ! If i wanna hear about that there are groups otherwise keep it to yourself!
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 9:07 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I don't talk about my sex life with anyone. Not even my best friend. Its just to private and personal.
    I never understood people that could just blurt out everything or asked persona questions.
    firepony

Answer by firepony at 9:07 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Yep! She was yacking about something to do with her and a pet.. remove and block.. makes you ask if they are really moms or just men or what just trying to live out a fantasy..
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:08 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I think it might have been a man or a teenage boy. I checked out her profile and it was a bunch of pictures of a lady dressed in revealing outfits and one w a stripper pole. So stupid!! I never chat w people on here- my first time doing it and this is what happens!! Aagh.
    bloomsr

Comment by bloomsr (original poster) at 9:13 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Well how well do you know her? i think you should have just left her there and chat when you want to.......................some people just need listening ears..lol.......weird i agree
    thriplem

Answer by thriplem at 9:16 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• We were friends on cm for a few days. I don't know her at all.
    bloomsr

Comment by bloomsr (original poster) at 9:19 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• This one time, I was going down on this guy and he must have sprayed this nasty pine scented cologne shit on his peep. I seriously gagged and tried to cover it up with a sexy sound but it just ended up sounding like a yak in labor.
    SleepyCupcake

Answer by SleepyCupcake at 9:25 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Sorry - was that too much?
    SleepyCupcake

Answer by SleepyCupcake at 9:26 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Never had that one happen, but I did have a girl leave and tell me to chat with her DH while she was gone. She said he wanted to talk to me and get to know me or something. I didn't say anything to him except hello and then signed out of the chat-thing. lol WEIRD.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Apr. 28, 2011