Getting out of prison?

My stepson bio moms boyfriend is getting released from prison next week for a violent gun crime she he was in prison this time for domestic violence she has 3 kids with him and he treats my stepson not so good he's only 6 and he tells him man up and hugs are for sissys also the guy beats the bio in front of the kids not cool. When we said something to the judge last year she lied and said he didn't live there she gets my stepson every weekend I am very uneasy over this what can I do?

rinamomof2

Asked by rinamomof2 at 9:11 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in General Parenting

• Document, document, document everything. Take pictures, make notes of things the child says, everything you can. I'd try to get copies of his police record also. Good Luck.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:58 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• time to refile for custody and use real proof that he does infact live there and isn't safe.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:13 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I would take pics of the guy coming or going from the home -- You could also befriend a neighbor who could attest to this and/or hire a private investigator. Unfortunatly, CPS will not intervene until their is a documented problem.
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 9:51 AM on Apr. 28, 2011