38 weeks and feeling too sick at my stomach to move off the bed but i am feeling very guilty

i have been having bad baxton hicks for three days now and horrible stomach cramps like i am going to have diarreah. I need to get up and shower, fold clothes, and maybe mop just little things but today it's beeen the worse sour stomach feeling and all the cramping is horrible. i keep thinking this must be close to the end for me to feel this bad. how can i get over this and get my lazy butt up

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You just relax!!! You are almost there CONGRATS!!! Sorry for the pain.
    crystol1982

Answer by crystol1982 at 10:42 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• BE LAZY!!!!! You are 38 weeks and getting ready to have a baby. You are ALLOWED to be lazy. Relax. i hope you feel better soon. Sounds like that baby will be here anytime. GL!
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 9:16 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Listen to Liamsmom.
    SleepyCupcake

Answer by SleepyCupcake at 9:17 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Take it easy on yourself!! Sounds like you're going into labor! Congratulations. Don't do housework if you don't feel like it- try to relax bc baby could come any time!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 9:17 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I agree with them. Stay in bed and relax.
    firepony

Answer by firepony at 9:23 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• With you being that far along you need to take it easy. If you dont feel like doing anything then dont. You dont want to over do it. If it conts. I would call your doctor just to make sure they are aware of whats going on with you n the baby.
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 9:28 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• You just be as lazy as you want it's ok you are very preggers....congrats
    littlekitty2002

Answer by littlekitty2002 at 11:49 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I felt the same way, but i was a week over with my baby. take it easy and relax,be as lazy as u want...
    ashes27165

Answer by ashes27165 at 1:53 PM on Apr. 28, 2011