Do you even use the journals section anymore or do you just vent on answers?

I thought that is what the journal section was for (venting, cute stories, birth announcements, ect) but I am seeing more and more vents with no real questions on here.

zoejains_momma

Asked by zoejains_momma at 9:25 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Vents and such need to be in journals.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Vents are for journals. I don't use journals because the one time I did I got a hatemail stalker from it. Crazy woman kept messaging me. I don't vent on CM unless it goes with a question I'm asking.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:42 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I miss the days when the Journals section was a place for really good writers to shine. It seems to me that Groups would be the place to purely vent frustrations, Answers would be the place to vent while asking a question (that's pretty common) and Journals would be the place to write for content and/or information exchange.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:56 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I don't vent as much (or if I do here, I make it a question), but I still use Journals for information I can link into an answer.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:32 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• i don't do either..very often. in fact, it's safe to say i venture into Journals about 2% of my CM-time.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:39 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I'm not venting, just asking a question. do you use the journal section or post it to answers..
    zoejains_momma

Comment by zoejains_momma (original poster) at 9:41 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• it's annoying isn't it!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:45 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I agree. journals used to be a place to see some great writers. I almost feel cheated at how much it has died out
    zoejains_momma

Comment by zoejains_momma (original poster) at 9:59 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• *sigh* If someone venting, like what you're doing now, bugs you don't read it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Apr. 28, 2011