Please help! adult content

i started my lmp on the 30 or 31st of march i stopped the 6th or the 7th so i usually go about 7 days when should i have my next period? kinda seems kinda silly but i dont keep up with these things i am going to start after this period.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Health

• It would depend on what your normal cycle is. If you normally have a 28 day cycle (which is the average of what most women have) you would start your next af 28 days from the 30th of march. So that would be around April 27th. If your cycle is normally longer or shorter then the date would differ. All you have to do is add the normal amount of days of your cycle to the first day of your last period. I hope this is helpful.
    KristinRox

Answer by KristinRox at 9:52 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I would say the 1st.
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 9:52 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• The length of your period makes no difference.

As for when the next one will start, that depends on you. Every woman has a different cycle length. Some are every 28 days (only 25% of women) if you are like me, I am every 31 days. So none of us will have any idea of when it will come. We don't even know if you have a regular cycle or if the cycle length varies from month to month.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:54 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Depends on you - I had (before the Mirena) a period every 31 or 32 days while for my mom every 21 days was normal!
    PrincessPeach06

Answer by PrincessPeach06 at 4:22 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• It depends on how many days your periods are apart
    iam4you2

Answer by iam4you2 at 7:45 PM on Apr. 28, 2011