Books for explaining pregnancy to a 3 year old?

Does anyone know of good books that can help me explain what it means to be pregnant to my 3 year old? I don't want anything super graphic, but books that my husband and I can read with him to help him understand that things are going to change and that Mommy and Daddy still love him....that sort of thing. Thanks!

Danda08

Asked by Danda08 at 9:48 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in General Parenting

• I watched a few TV shows (blues clues and such) that got my daughter ready to life as a big sissy. as for books.. i found one but i'll have to look and see if i can find the correct title.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:50 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I looked for books like that when I was pregnant with my second. Man do they have some super graphic books out there for children. I ended up buying the books "god gave us you" and "god gave us two" my girls LOVE those books.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:50 AM on Apr. 28, 2011