For those of you who pray to God

Please pray for everyone that was affected by the storms that came through the South yesterday. Idk about other states but in Alabama alone there have been 131 people found dead so far and many more have lost homes or have severe damage to their homes. Please pray that the Lord will help them through this difficult time. thanks :)

josiesmommy00

Asked by josiesmommy00 at 9:50 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• wow, what a rude B----!

I have been praying for those affected, and the families of those who have lost there lives. We live here in Virginia, and there was a tornado spotted last night in my city, we were all in the small bathroom, all 5 of us, and I was just praying to God that we will all be safe, and praying for those in other states. We are under a tornado warning right now and flood warning. I just want it to be over! =[
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 10:06 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I have been praying for all affected.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• hugsyou have my prayers hun!

mztxdelta

Answer by mztxdelta at 9:51 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• You're welcome. Consider it done. I pray a lot.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 9:53 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Prayers!
    TexasMama2Boys

Answer by TexasMama2Boys at 9:54 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• So jewjew we should not be praying for the safety of the ones missing?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• We want to remind everyone involved in this post that community members are expected to contribute constructively to CafeMom Answers. Differing and diverse opinions are welcome, but repeated attacks on a person or their family members are not. They pollute the environment, don’t drive the discussion forward and demonstrate a lack of respect.

Please keep this in mind then next time you post. We’ve made a note of this thread for future reference.

-> The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 10:33 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• wow, now I have seen it all! a post asking for prayers and an arguments evolved, nice.........

Answer by older at 11:42 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I believe in God as well as the Goddess. I'll definitly be praying to the Lord and Lady to help everyone who was affected by all those storms and help those who lost a lot of loved ones.

flower_angel

Answer by flower_angel at 12:25 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• If you're going to be rude, please take you comments elsewhere. Yes prayers were going up during and before the storms but for those who lost family and homes, prayers are still needed. I don't expect anyone to pray for the dead but to pray for their families, take your ignorance elsewhere because it isn't welcome here.
    josiesmommy00

Comment by josiesmommy00 (original poster) at 9:55 AM on Apr. 28, 2011