Best sex advice u ever got?

need tips?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• Great sex is mostly mental. Get your mind rev-ved up and the body will follow. Goodness knows what one can do when their motor is running hot!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:25 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• How old are you? If you're 18 you are deffinately old enough to post such a question. Don't you have to be a mom to post here? So obviously if you are underage, it's too late to stop you...? I have to say WTF to the anonymous that posted that they reported you? Really, WTF?!
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 10:31 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Anon , YOU'VE been reported.
    Jaliceawrites

Answer by Jaliceawrites at 10:59 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I'll share the best I have received over the years (from my grandmother to friends over the years).
    * Own a copy of the full unabridged Kama Sutra. I was given one as a wedding gift from my mother & grandmother. Such an amazing book with so much to share.
    * Open, honest and safe communication with your partner is a MUST. A couple must be able to share anything and everything when it comes to sex: fantasies, needs, wants, things they want to try, ..etc.. If a couple can't openly and safely share these things with one another, how can they do them with one another.
    * In order for a woman to truly enjoy and relish in the pleasures that sex can/does bring. She must be fully comfortable and accepting of: her body, her sexual needs/desires and her sexuality.
    * Men do not just "know" how to please a woman by instinct. Male/female sexual response is different. Most men must be taught how to be great lovers.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:42 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Relax! Don't clam up and be jumpy!
    LUBE is a lifesaver!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• i have a funny one... It was my first time and i was giving my Bf (at the time) a bj, well of course i had NO idea what i was doing and he was actually like in physical pain.. he said " umm you need to keep your mouth wet" HAHAHAHA i felt sooo bad well ya gotta learn sometime!!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• what? i know, whats wrong with u?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:10 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• 1. Just relax and move your body the way you want to... because chances are he's just happy to be getting some in the first place.
    2. Your'e not actually supposed to blow.lol
    Jaliceawrites

Answer by Jaliceawrites at 10:29 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• It will be better if you're comfortable, both with yourself and the person your with. Never underestimate the power of foreplay...lol
    AustinsMommyMI

Answer by AustinsMommyMI at 1:05 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Give, glorify, and have fun!
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 5:15 PM on Apr. 28, 2011